View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dibb/Dak

re: farewell

I have decided to take a break from the game and leave Legends after a lot of thought and discussion with Pani/Sto/etc. I have had a lot of fun playing and talking with everyone in guild for over a year. However, the game and the guild have become a source of frustration lately. I won't go into these frustrations (or whether they're even rational), but they are unfortunately real to me and persistent. I am simply not enjoying the game anymore, and it has begun to affect my interactions within the guild. I apologize for any interruption in the raid teams that my departure causes, but you will be much better off when I'm replaced with someone who is excited to be there. Best of luck to everyone and thanks for putting up with me for so long, with special thanks to Pani.

Dibb/Dak
Pani
Pani-Taru
Guildmaster

I am very sorry to see you go Dibb.  But I understand and you must do what is going to make you happy.  If you ever decide you would like to start playing again, you will always have a home here in Legends.  You are a wonderful person and a great friend.  You will be missed!  Best wishes to you in all that you do!

Hey, Dibb.  I just wanted to echo Pani's sentiment.  You've been a great guildmate, teammate, and friend to myself and to others, and you will be sorely missed, but I completely understand if you need to take some time off (temporarily or otherwise) to clear your head.  Do what you need to do to keep happy, safe, and sane.  If, at some point in the future, you do decide to come back, we'd be happy to have you.  Until then, take care, man.

Via con Fritos! ... or however it goes...

Hydrim

Eramef

......if you're leaving, can I have your credits?

Kidding, kidding. In all seriousness though, I'm sorry to see you go. But I understand your reasoning, sometimes you just need to take a break. Hopefully we'll see you again, and sooner rather than later. You've definitely put in a lot of time and effort into the guild, and I'm sure it won't be the same without you there. But best wishes, man! 

Good luck in your future endeavors Dibb :). I had loads of fun in over the past year with ya...I hope to see you again sometime in game.

From the Guild Troll,

Korrag/Marron

heretic76

But but, who's gonna heal with me now? /cry

In all seriousness, good luck.  It was great playing with you.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Legends of the Sith Forum Index -> Archives All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: